Based in Gurgaon, HR, INDIA
Based in GAME_PUBLISHER_BASED
Dodge the asteroids while orbiting around a deadly feeding blackhole. Dark Singularity is a casual arcade game that puts you in control of a star orbiting around a black hole that is feeding asteroids from its galaxy.
Dark Singularity is the reincarnation of Nakul's first ever published game - The Singularity. It is a fresh take on a very similar concept but with fast patternised gameplay. The game features some cool space visuals which were done using only and only particle effects. It was all set to launch with a global publisher but it was cancelled due to unavoidable reasons and work never resumed on it after that.
- A familiar set of controls blended with fast-paced gameplay.
- Unique visuals based on a mystic dark space theme.
- Easy two-point touch and hold gameplay.
- 40 progressive levels inundated with a variety of fearsome asteroids.
- 3 dark worlds with separate themes each representing a mighty black hole ready to feed onto anything in its vicinity! Except you of course.
Dark Singularity Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Playbae Games
Indie Game Developer based out of Gurgaon, India. Founded by Nakul Verma in 2018 with a vision to create distinct and creative games that can do more than just gross downloads by adding fresh flavour to the gaming industry.
More information on Playbae Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dark Singularity Credits
Development & Design; Playbae